Coke is the most valuable brand in history and â€œCoca-Colaâ€ is the worldâ€™s second-most recognized word after â€œhello.â€ However, the beverage itself is an absolute poison to the human metabolism. Coke is very close to the acidity level of battery acid and consequently it can clean surfaces equivalent to and often better than many toxic household cleaners.
Itâ€™s cheaper and easier to buy Coke in some third world countries than it is to access clean water. Coke uses â€œpublic relations propagandaâ€ to convince consumers and entire nations that it is an â€œenvironmental companyâ€ when really it is linked to pollution, water shortages, and disease.
People who consume soft drinks such as Coke have a 48% increase in heart attack and stroke risk, compared to people who did not drink the sodas at all or did not drink them every day.
A study published in the journalÂ RespirologyÂ reveals that soft drink consumption is associated with lung and breathing disorders including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
THE CARBONATION IN COKE CAUSES CALCIUM LOSS IN THE BONES THROUGH A THREE-STAGE PROCESS:
- The carbonation irritates the stomach.
- The stomach â€œcuresâ€ the irritation the only way it knows how. It adds the only antacid at its disposal: calcium. It gets this from the blood.
- The blood, now low on calcium, replenishes its supply from the bones. If it did not do this, muscular and brain function would be severely impaired.
But, the story doesnâ€™t end there. Another problem with most Coke is it also contain phosphoric acid (not the same as the carbonation, which is carbon dioxide mixed with the water). This substance also causes a drawdown on the store of calcium.
So Coke softens your bones (actually, they make them weak and brittle) in three ways:
- Carbonation reduces the calcium in the bones.
- Phosphoric acid reduces the calcium in the bones.
- The beverage replaces a calcium-containing alternative, such as milk or water. Milk and water are not excellent calcium sources, but they are sources.
ESOPHAGEAL CANCER WAS VERY RARE TWO GENERATIONS AGOâ€“NOW, ITâ€™S COMMON. THE BASIC MECHANISM WORKS AS FOLLOWS:
- Mechanical damage to cells is a huge risk factor for cancer. Itâ€™s why asbestos particles, for example, cause lung cancer.
- All soft drinks cause acid reflux (stomach acid rising up past the esophageal valve). This is more pronounced when the body is horizontal (as in sleeping), but the sheer volume of Coke and soft drinks consumed in the USA means the acid reflux is well past the danger point. Any time you ingest a gassy drink, you are going to get belchingâ€“and acid into the esophagus. How much is too much? The research doesnâ€™t say where the limit isâ€“it only shows that most of us are far, far, far past it.
- Stomach acid dissolves tissueâ€“thatâ€™s its purpose. The stomach lining does not extend into the esophagus, so the lower esophagus gets damaged by acid far more frequently in soft drink users than in non soft drink users. This results in a radical increase in cell mutations, along with a far higher level of free radicals.
20 Uses For Coke Proves It Does Not Belong In The Human Body
(Acts As An Acidic Cleaner Almost As Strong As Battery Acid)
The amount of acid in soda is enough to wear away at the enamel of your teeth, making them more susceptible to decay. In tests done on the acidity levels of soda, certain ones were found to have PH levels as low as 2.5. To put that into perspective, consider that battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has a pH of 7.
1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
7. Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed containerâ€¦takes a while but it does work.
13. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
14. Removes stains from vitreous china.
15. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Coke clears up rust.
16. You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
17. Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Coke, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
18. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
19. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
20. Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke laying it on the paint surface.
Now can you imagine what is does to your stomach lining? Who needs the household and cleaner section at the hardware store when we have Coke.