* Read all the guidelines. It is important. Unable to follow guidelines, your article can be rejected.
1. The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 500 words.
2. Don’t forget the images. Images are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers.
3. Do not send watermarked images.
4. Send in your Profile Picture and article images at email@example.com (Note: We have the right to change them). Include the source of every image.
5. Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
6. Content should be original and not plagiarized.
7. Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
8. If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!