Pimples, acne, zit – Whatever you call it, you know how badly it sucks! We’ve all had them or have them and we all certainly hate them. Summer is the season of acne/pimples. Specially for people with oily or acne-prone skin, it’s a living hell. Everything you do, makes you breakout!
1. You don’t keep your face clean i.e sleep with make up on, or don’t wash your face after heavy sweating/gym.
A simple-small whiteheaded zit, or a painful, big old cystic-type pimple.
The first time I see a pimple, I have this really strong urge to just pop it and make it go away. But remember, this is just going to make it worst! LEAVE YOUR PIMPLE ALONE!
This is the simplest, most-effective thing to do. It goes away within a week. But if you disturb it, it’s going to leave a very bad mark!
Is it me or honestly whenever I have to attend a wedding/function, a pimple appears out of nowhere. What sorcery is this? Here’s how to deal with it:
Other Options are:
- Spot treatment – combine Honey, Lemon, Cinnamon and Nutmeg powders and apply with a q-tip on the spot. Do this at night.
- Use an equal mixture of calamine lotion and tea tree oil. Apply with a q-tip on the area.
- Rub banana peel on your zit
- Rub some ice
- It is often said, that Aspirin works well for acne too, since it has salicylic acid which is anti-Inflammatory. Use a face wash/cleanser containing SALICYLIC ACID for great results.
|Use it as a spot treatment|