You must have heard about how unstable and dangerous Baluchistan really is; how Baluchistan has nothing to offer and it’s a desert that caters to more animals than humans. Today we will take you on a trip to Baluchistan that will show just how dangerous and unpredictable the forgotten province of Pakistan is.
Here are some reasons why the rest of Pakistan should NEVER visit Baluchistan
1. Baluchistan is plain ugly – there is not even a single hot-spot in the province that will make you say: “wow, that is beauty at its best!”
2. There’s absolutely no place in the entire province where you can go and relax with your friends or family – literally, not even a single place..
3. The residents of Baluchistan are extremely uncivilized people, they don’t know how to dress or talk – they have zero sense of culture
4. There is no water in Baluchistan and certainly, there are no beaches worth visiting..
5. Baluchistan is basically a desert – there is no greenery there.. it’s just barren land with no scenic landscapes
6. There is no way you can pass your time in Baluchistan – there is no place to buy anything, not even items for basic human needs..
7. People of Baluchistan eat uncooked and raw food.. they don’t have any sense of cultural food.. not tasty at all!
8. The tourism of Baluchistan is exponentially dead – even the locals don’t travel outside of their homes, let alone tourists..
9. It is a nightmare to travel in and around Baluchistan! There is not even a single well constructed road.. it’s like driving on mountains..
10. Baluchistan has given nothing to Pakistan – no natural resources, no ports, nothing..
11. The people of Baluchistan don’t know how to spend time with their families.. there are no activities for children…
Well, we’re sure something’s just changed.. wait! Is it your perception of Baluchistan? Do you still think Baluchistan is the worst part of Pakistan? We certainly don’t think so ! Instead, we think no other province can offer what Baluchistan does – beauty, culture and simplicity.