If you’re an aspiring Pakistani student, ranging from 18 years of age to 28, the sky is the limit for you. The problems most Pakistani students face during their educational life is the lack of awareness of chances, possibilities and opportunities.
Till the time we realize we need to do something with our careers, it’s usually too little too late. However, we believe in educating the masses. Here are some exams you can attempt as a student that might just change your life forever.
1. CSS – The Central Superior Service of Pakistan, also known as the Civil Services, is the highest form of competitive examination. If you’re lucky enough to clear this exam, you might never have to do anything in life again
2. PCS/PMS – Almost par CSS, is the Provincial Civil Service exam – with division wise quota of 16 and 17 grades government jobs for every province. If you get a chance of attempting the AC (assistant commissioner) and SO (section officer) posts – do not think twice
3. IELTS – The international language testing system exam, is a standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers, this test helps you get admissions in foreign universities rather easily
4. SAT – The scholastic aptitude test, a standardized test service required for many USA based universities – scores can range from 400 to 1600, a very high score in your SAT exam might even help you get a scholarship abroad
5. Federal and Provincial NTS Exams – The National Testing Service of Pakistan prepares thousands of tests yearly for the government, be it federal or provincial. These tests range from 16 grade posts to 17 grade posts and are MCQ based, worth all the effort
So, which exam do you plan on taking? If you’re still in college, we suggest you go for either IELTS or SAT – end up in a good foreign university and go along accordingly. If you’re done with your graduation – why not take a shot at the Pakistani government through the NTS, PCS or CSS Exam? For you, there is no limit of achieving your goals. Tag your friends and spread the word!