Muslims all over the world anxiously wait for the arrival of this blissful month. Ramadan Kareem brings a lot of joy and happiness. People take a break from the fast-paced life and reflect on their souls. It is a time to quench the thirst of the soul by enriching it with the zikr of Allah. Ramadan is the time to get closer to your Creator. Alot of peoples gives beautiful wishes of ramadan by doing different acts.
The joy of worship and prayers in Ramadan is unparalleled. People stay awake at night, especially in the last ten days to make the most out of this auspicious month.
Not only does it brings the joy of worship, but it also brings people closer to their loved ones. In Muslim countries, working hours reduce to honor Ramadan. This lets people socialize better. People meet and rejoice at sehri and iftar.
Also, the ritual of Taraweeh prayers lets people socialize with their neighbors at the mosque. This is how Ramadan brings people closer.
Wishes Of Ramadan:
Upon the arrival of this holy month, people make wishes for Ramadan for their beloveds. Given the auspiciousness of Ramadan, people wish each other wholeheartedly so everyone knows the important facts of this month. Here are the best ten wishes for Ramadan.
One of the best ways to celebrate the arrival of Ramadan is by sharing Ramadan-related quotes from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Here are some ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) related to Ramadan.
“When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of Heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”
This quote sheds light on the blessings of Ramadan. Goodness and kindness spread all around as people become caring about each other during Ramadan.
“Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah does not need his (fasting) leaving his food and drink.”
This is one of the most relevant Ramadan-related quotes, especially nowadays. It reminds us of the essence of Ramadan. Allah does not want us to give up food and drink and continue with the vices. Rather, Ramadan is about staying away from bad deeds and enjoining good ones.
“Whatever is prayed at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.”
Wishes of Ramadan are reminders for us to make the most out of this holy month. Sharing this hadith with friends and family shall let them realize the sanctity of the time of breaking fast. Women must not stay in the kitchen at this time.
One should try to sit at the iftar table and engage in remembrance of Allah and making prayers.
Ramadan Wishes For Friends:
Ramadan is a time to let go of all the reservations and ill feelings. Welcome this month with a clean heart by sharing wishes of Ramadan with your friends, co-workers, and relatives. Here is some Ramadan wishes for friends.
- May Allah shower his countless blessings upon you and your family during this holy month.
- May Allah fill your heart with his love and purify your soul from all kinds of evil.
- Indulge in surreal contentment by worshipping Allah during this holy month, so He may forgive all your sins and guide you to the Straight Path.
- Make the most out of this holy month and offer gratitude to Allah for his countless bounties by sharing them with people. Attain Allah’s favor by showing humility towards Him and His creations, for Allah loves those who are down-to-earth.
Ramadan Wishes For Husband:
One of the closest companionships is that between a husband and wife. They must guide, support, and help each other to stay on the Right Path. Here is some Ramadan wishes for the husband.
- Ramadan Mubarak to my soul mate. May Allah shower his bounties and grant you success both in this world and hereafter.
- May this Ramadan bring you eternal peace and contentment by bringing you closer to Allah.
- Ramadan Mubarak my dear husband! May Allah forgive our sins and guide us to the Straight Path so that we attain Allah’s pleasure.
Celebrate the arrival of this holy month with your beloveds. Share the love with them by sending wishes of Ramadan. This is a beautiful way to strengthen relationships and attain Allah’s goodwill.