1. At first people don’t believe you
2. You’re so lost when someone asks “score kitna howa”?
3. You prefer anything other than the sports channel
4. You don’t understand how people can skip their work to watch a “match”
5. And why does it go on for all day long…
6. Why there are so much rules. At every point of time?
And why are those terms so complicated?
7. You find it easy to understand a French art film rather than rules of cricket.
8. If your friends plan to watch a match together, you go their just to munch on the snacks
9. And watch the cheerleaders 😉
Our way to escape the madness.
11. You can’t be more happy when you find someone else who doesn’t like cricket.
Finally! Im not the only one!