Most of Pakistan is busy for the up-coming occasion of Eid-ul-Adha. There will not only be bloodshed but lots of food filling up the households. Everyone loves making the basic dish of grilled beef or lamb meat. However, there are some famous Bakra Eid or Eid-ul-Adha BBQ recipes that every Pakistani should make this Eid! Not only are they tasty but super easy to prepare as well.
The Bakra Eid Recipes That Every Pakistani Would Love:
It appears that quite a lot of these Bakra Eid recipes will constitute Pakistan’s favorite Kabab! It is a dish that makes every citizen of the country proud to be a part of this culture. And it also contributes in making this Eid special. Moreover, you don’t need to be a good cook to try out these recipes. Anyone with a sense for flavor can definitely try preparing these dishes! Barbecue is what thrives this occasion so all of these recipes are focused on the tasty term ‘BBQ’. Not to mention, it is no surprise that the list comprises of kabab mostly, because it is consumed way too often here. For Pakistan, the term barbecue wouldn’t be complete if it weren’t for the existence of this meaty wonderland known as kabab!
Gola Kabab is a quality dish that is simple to cook and delicious within every bite. Children and adults both enjoy its scrumptious nature!
- Minced beef 1/2Kg
- Papaya 1 tsp
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Fried onion 4
- Egg 1
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Mace ¼ tsp
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- All Spice powder 1 tsp
- The first step is to add in the papaya, beef, and onion together. Then, mix in the nutmeg and mace. However, make sure that everything is chopped properly.
- Then place all the other ingredients in a bowl, mix, and then add them into the previous mixture. You can add them without separately mixing as well.
- Convert the mixture into regular balls, and place them onto a grill. Heat it properly under coals that are grey and glowing.
- Once down, serve them piping hot.
This is an excellent choice for every day and even more of an enticing dish on an occasion like Eid.
- Beef 2 kg
- Red pepper powder 1 tso
- Mustard oil 4 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onion 2
- Papaya 1 scoop
- Garam masala powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Slice the onions and fry them. Then, chop up the meat into pieces. You can keep the pieces as thin or thick as you want.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. And marinate the meat for about 8 hours.
- After marinating, place the meat in skewers.
- Cook it carefully in a grill till it is thoroughly smoked from all sides.
- Serve it hot.
Even though it is dish that isn’t prepared on the barbecue grill, but its meaty nature is a perfect fit for an Eid filled with BBQ.
- Minced beef 1 kg
- Green coriander 3 tbsp
- Ginger 2 tsp
- Onion ½
- Corn flour 6 tbsp
- Egg 1
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Tomato 3
- Green chili 4
- Crushed red pepper 3 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil per requirement
- First chop the necessary ingredients like coriander, ginger, and white cumin. Then add all of the ingredients within a pot.
- Make sure that everything coats each other.
- Pour in enough oil to fry the kababs till they become tender and slightly crispy.
What would be a barbecue without the entry of the much-awaited steak? It is the show-stopper for most barbeque parties.
- Tri-tip beef steak 4
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Mustard 2 tbsp
- Rosemary 2 tbsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Grounded red pepper 1 tsp
- Add all of the ingredients within a bowl. Mix all of it well enough that everything gets to coat each other.
- Put the steak in a plastic bag while adding in the marinade sauce. Try to ensure that the bag stays within the refrigerator for a couple of hours; not more than that.
- Then, place the meat onto a piping hot grill. Keep cooking it till all sides are smoked and brown.
There are countless other delicious meat dishes that one can prepare during this celebration. However, these are one of the main dishes that you must try no matter what! They are simple, tasty, and consume less time to prepare.
What do you think of these recipes? Will you be trying any of these out for this Eid-ul-Adha? Share your thoughts.