With 2015 drawing to an end, let’s have a look at some of the major strides that Science has taken this year:
1. Britain becomes the world’s first nation to vote in favor of three parent babies !
2. NASA found trace of water on Mars!
3. With the completion of an epigenome, we will now be able to activate and silence certain genes in our DNA!
4. Scientists successfully built the world’s first set of vocal chords!
5. Doctors conduct the first successful penis transplant operation!
6. Astronauts eat the first vegetables grown in space!
7. Scientists discover that with decreasing energy levels, the universe is slowly dying!
8. Scientists grow human tissues in laboratory!
We can only wonder what 2016 will bring us.