Welcome to the world of unwanted attention. These are the things you will be able to relate to if you too, have those beautiful little indentations on your cheeks;
1. Cute has become your second name
The rest of your appearance and traits aside, your dimples are enough to garner the “cute” compliment wherever you go.
2. You’ve been asked to smile in public so people can check your dimples out
And then you’ve been stared at as if you were an extraterrestrial.
3. And then they get REALLY excited when the dimples appear
OHMYGOD LOOK IT’S A DIMPLE.
Yes. So exciting.
4. And if they want to touch it..
Um. Personal space? No?
5. People keep telling you you’re lucky when in reality, it’s a deformity that you have
6. You’ve used them to get you out of situations
Let’s dimple-smile our way out of this mess..
7. And then you have to answer all sorts of questions
So is it on one cheek or both? What does it feel like?