If you’ve ever wondered how footballers would react if their life had Ramadan in it, then you CANNOT miss out on this!
Pakistanis are abysmal people, people who can do anything and get away with it, leaving the audience in fits of laughter. One such album surfaced on Facebook through Comics by Uzair.
Here are some hysterical memes that we’ve compiled from the Comic for you!
1. When your friend taunts you about drinking water while doing Wazzu..
2. When you come back from school after an extremely hot day and rush into the shower..
3. When Fahad Mustafa bachodifies people on his show and doesn’t give them anything in return..
4. When your Overly-Islamic father catches you watching Aamir Liaquat’s show and it ends with a ‘kaisa diya?’
5. When you go for namaz, come back, and somebody has eaten all your samosas..
6. When the girls are forced into the kitchen without their will..
7. When you square off in the middle of the day and both of you are fasting..
8. When you literally feel the love for the women in your family who prepare Sehri and Aftaari in the heat..
9. When the kids can’t wait for iftaar and are forced to mess around..
10. When you drink too much water iftaar and feel like a water tank..
10. When you just can’t take it anymore and make the “Ammmmiiii” face..
11. Aur iftaari ke baad bhi.. Kaka ke peit mein Kaka..
12. When an uncle taunts you in the mosque saying: “beta Ramadan ke ilawa bhi ajaya kero masjid…”
If it made you laugh or you could relate to the captions and the feelings, share it with your friends and football buddies!