When it comes to memories, school memories always stand the foremost and probably the best educational phase of our lives.
The first day of school, when your mom almost throws you out of home because you were too reluctant to leave your mom.
Your first ever bunk and first time getting caught in school.
The first parent teacher meeting when you get the lowest marks and all you get are stares from your parents during meetings.
And then comes teachers, a love and hate relationship we all shared.
Some teachers were the best while some were annoying, some with the best dressing sense or some with the worst shoes – every type was available in the school. And you remember them with their special dialogues they usually use to say about the students all the time. Even these dialogues made their identity.
1. “Barr Barr Pani Kyun Peene Ja Rae Hu?”
Why is that even a problem…..??
2. “Mujhe Baqi Homeworks Ka Nae Pata Mere Wala Complete Karna Chahye Tha”
But what about you, Ma’am? When you used to say all the time that “I was checking the papers of others sections, don’t get time for yours”
3. “Apne Colors Use Kren Dosroon Se Mangne Ki Zarurat Nae Hai”
4. “Apka Free Period Main Arrange Karunga”
The saddest moment when the most annoying teacher made that announcement…
5. “Homework Nae Kiya Hoga Tabhi Notebook Ghar Bhool Ae”
Even when your excuse was real, they never believed you
6. “Khana Khana Tou Nahen Bhoolte, Homework Karna Kyun Bhool Jate Ho?”
What are the problems of these teachers with my food?
7. “Kal Apne Parents Ko Bulao Mujhe Milna Hai Unse”
Please no no no!!!
8. “Pin Drop Silence Please!!!!”
And after that announcement, the classroom turned into the graveyard
9. “Bohat Bolna Ata Hai Na? Get Out Of The Classroom!”
Which was like a party time to use, btw.
10. “Class hai Ya Fish Market?? Poore School Me Apki Class Sbse Bdtameez Hai”