Referring to the dumb part in the article, I must say living with sarcastic friends is extremely difficult for a person like myself. Why? Because for starters, you can’t even begin to differentiate whether they are serious or whether they are messing with you.
On the other hand, the real struggles are with people who are sarcastic in nature and have to deal with dumb people (like myself) on regular basis. Sarcasm is like a leech – no matter how much you avoid using it (because people don’t get it so it’s no fun), the more you have this urge of using it again and again. But the struggles, they are very real.
1. Rolling Your Eyes Speaks Louder Than Any Of Your Words
Because people don’t understand what you are trying to say or do, it annoys you. Accurate description of that annoyance is shown through eye rolls on almost… everything.
2. It Is Common To See People Not Understanding What You’re Saying
Again, because they don’t get whether you are just fooling around or you actually mean what you said there. Eventually, you just let it be.
3. Sometimes They Think Your Sarcasm Is Offensive
And you really were just kidding…
4. People Around You Are Always Confused
“Did she mean what she said? Or was she just joking?”
Sarcasm is so good, you actually leave them thinking.
5. You Just Cannot Control Your Sarcasm
Deal with it.
6. You Do Not Like People Who Do Not Get Your Sarcasm, Tbh
What’s the fun when someone doesn’t even understand what you are trying to say?
7. People Cannot Differentiate Between Your Compliments And Insults
It is extremely difficult, believe me. And it hurts so much when you think their insult was really a compliment…
8. Everything Gets More Difficult When You Show Sarcasm Over Texts
Because you cannot even control your sarcasm, you fear it may hurt someone deeply over texts…
9. When You Find Someone Who Is As Sarcastic As You Are, Your Life Feels Complete
As much as sarcastic people scare me, life without them is incomplete. They add a lot of fun to your life, believe me.