Call it a bitch face or a poker face or a sariyal face – a friend having a face that displays absolutely no emotions whatsoever is a friend who scares us the most. Primarily zero amount of emotions on their face makes us wonder if they are fine with what you did or not. Unless they put it out there and then with their words, the look on their face will continue haunting us.
They might not even be mad at you, but there face will always be. ALWAYS.
1. They Are Not Angry. It Is Just Their Face
It is what it is. It is how they function. It is how they look. It is the truth. We can’t do anything about.
2. People Think You Are A B*tch
Judging by their facial expressions? ABSOLUTELY YES.
Unless they get to know you personally, they will continue thinking you are some sort of mean a** b*tch who has attitude problems.
3. You Are Not Big On Displaying Emotions
Because your face can’t show anything people are looking for.
4. When You DO Show Emotions, They Look Fake
Because we are not used to seeing your face all happy-go-lucky. Stop lying to us. Your face is lying!!!
5. You Get Judged For Having A Poker Face
Ahh. The irony of life. It is not even in their control. I don’t even blame them now…
6. People Always Think You Are Sad Or Worried When They Feel You Are Not Angry
Basically, they are just fine. Really, really fine.
7. You May Even Scare Your Own Friends
It is because of the intimidate feelings these people have on their face…
8. Your Candid Pictures Will Always Be Serious…And Scary!
And the comments would be: “Try smiling for a change dear..” yup, that’s what your khala is going to write.
9. You Are Tired Of Hearing “Are Your Okay?”
“Is everything okay? Are you mad at me? What happened?” and the list of questions continue.
10. “You Should Smile. It Looks Good On You.“
Once you hear this statement, you sure as hell want to break their faces.
Once you move past the phase of getting to know them, you will see how amazing and genuine these people are. Their face may not show much, but their hearts are pure gold. Also, these people teach us that we should never judge books by their covers.