Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
1. You Are Pursuing Your Higher Studies
2. You are a feminist.
3. You hate female stereotypes.
4. You don’t mind doing chores by yourself for yourself, which makes you pretty independent.
5. You dress however you like
6. You don’t care what others think of you.
7. That paros wali aunty probably hates you.
8. You hate it when people say “shaadi kab karo gi”
9. You hate when elders talk about marriage
10. Sometimes you wish you could go abroad, and live free from social norms
11. “Ab aapki bari hai” wale cousins, UGH…
12. Your parents are probably badass too
13. You’re a girl with BIG Dreams.
14. You know what you’re doing.