Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
Rahim Zulfiqar Ali is Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Office Specialist Expert in Excel 2013 (MSOS, MSOE), Brainbench MASTER Certified for Excel & Member of International Association of Microsoft Certified Trainers (IAMCT). One of the youngest certified Excel trainer in Pakistan. Currently, He is associated with DHL as Microsoft Excel Coach and BI Reporting Consultant. Currently, He is pursuing his career in DATA SCIENCE and Business Intelligence Reporting.
Rahim Zulfiqar Ali has been actively involved in the Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) initiatives as well. He has taught a batch of physically challenged students at NOWPDP. Also, his own initiative towards women empowerment is remarkable.
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty member and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than the profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life which aims to provide a better understanding of his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.
Rahim says he is more than just an Entrepreneur and he calls himself as an EXCELpreneur. He is Founder & Chief Spreadsheet Officer of Excel Basement.
– Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) from 2016 till present
– Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Excel 2013 (MSOS, MSOE)
– Cleared Microsoft exams 77-420, 77-427 & 77-428
– Founder & Chief Spreadsheet Officer (EXCEL BASEMENT)
– 3rd position in Pakistan and Top 25 in World – BrainBench Excel Rankings
– 6+ years of experience as Corporate Trainer for Excel
– Visiting Faculty at Institute of Business Administration (IBA) from 2014 to 2016
– Currently Visiting Faculty (Trainer) at Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP)
– Expertise in creating Dashboard Reporting, Financial Modeling, Business Intelligence, Advance Excel, VBA & Add-ins.
See his profile
MICROSOFT ID: 12307702