1. Xiaomi Redmi 10A nominal price in Pakistan is Rs.23,999 Pakistani Rupees (PKR) which has been updated from providers from all Pakistan dealers and warranty providers from all over Pakistan, inclusive of Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, and etc.
2. It is suggested to buy Xiaomi Redmi 10A from the best service provider and avoid international shipments for the phone. Depending on the type and price range of your Phones, we advise you to buy from direct dealers rather than third-party dealers. In most cases, third-party dealers are more likely to quote a heavier price and rob you off your money.
3. Before placement of order, it is advised to cross-check all specs, details, packaging and accessories. Several cases reported on social media and to the authorities show several different kinds of scams which take place every day.
4. Check with your service provider that he confirms the delivery date and address, also make sure that warranty card is included in your package. Cross checking all the details before you make any purchase is essential.
5. A follow-up is always advised in such cases, however, many times such cases go unnoticed and due to work-load on companies mixing of addresses and client details are bound to happen.
6. Our job is simple to ensure that our viewers are well guided before they run into scams which partake in day to day activities. Avoiding vendors which have a bad reputation in the market is advised, however, we need to make sure that the company you’re ordering from is legal and has proper certification present on their website.
7. We also advise our viewers to place orders from well known dealers rather than dealers which are new in the market and don’t have a familiar reputation. Many companies in the past were recording bank account details and scams were being held after months as a cover up to their deeds, so, it is essential to verify your dealer from making a purchase.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A – All Kink Of Phone
Xiaomi is launching its new Redmi 10A to the market. Redmi is working on a new smartphone of its A-series, the coming handset will be a mid-ranger. The device has been allegedly spotted on China’s TENAA certification website, and it will be named Xiaomi Redmi 10A. This device got a Chipset of PowerVR GE8320, to give more power to this device and it has a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor inside the phone to make the device ultra fast. Also, there is a GPU of Helio G25 under the hood of this Xiaomi’s Redmi 10A. The coming device has got a 6.53 Inches big screen size and It will provide the user with full HD plus the resolution of 720 x 1600 Pixels. The new Xiaomi Redmi 10A’s going to have an IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display that is the latest one and well known for its outstanding results. This handset will be paired with a gigantic RAM capacity of 2/4/6/8 gigabytes. The chipset and the RAM capacity of the Redmi 10A by Xiaomi show that it will enable the user to execute things with the coming handset within seconds. The internal storage capacity of the smartphone is 32/64/128 gigabytes that are enough to store a huge amount of data for future use. The Xiaomi 10A will come equipped with a single camera setup. The sensor of the handset will be 13 megapixels, which will make your pictures. The selfie shooter of the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi’s 10A will be 5 megapixels. In this upcoming new device, you will find a rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor to protect your data from loss. The battery of this Xiaomi Redmi 10A is 4900 mAh to give full-day use to the users. And also there is fast battery charging of 10W. This Redmi 10A’s will give through time to its competitors like Samsung and others.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A detailed specifications
Build OS Android 11 OS
UI MIUI 12.5
Dimensions 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm
Weight 194 g
SIM Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
Colors Black, Silver, Blue
Frequency 2G Band SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G Band LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Processor CPU Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
Chipset MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)
GPU PowerVR GE8320
Display Technology IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
Size 6.53 Inches
Resolution 720 x 1600 Pixels (~269 PPI)
Memory Built-in 64/128GB Built-in, 4/6GB RAM
Card microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Camera Main 13 MP, AF, LED Flash
Features Phase detection, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Video (1080p@30fps)
Front 5 MP, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)
Connectivity WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v5.0 with A2DP, LE
GPS Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS
Radio FM radio (not yet confirmed)
USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Data GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A
Features Sensors Accelerometer, Fingerprint (rear mounted), Proximity
Audio 3.5mm Audio Jack, 24-bit/192kHz audio, Speaker Phone
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Games built-in + downloadable
Extra Photo/video editor, Document viewer
Battery Capacity (Li-ion Non removable), 5000 mAh
– Battery charging 10W