1. Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro costs Rs.69,999 (PKR) as per confirmed by all Pakistan dealers and service providers from all over Pakistan and cities such as; Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore and Islamabad. Make sure the price that is being offered to you matches with the official represented price of the product you’re buying.
2. We advise all our readers to buy from verified service providers and refrain from international shipments; to avoid any circumstantial scam which happens to thousands on a daily basis. We know that there have been many cases recorded in the past which point to the contrary that being robbed is interconnected with our purchasing abilities.
3. We advise all our customers to check all the specifications beforehand to avoid any discrepancies; such as the accessories in the box and all the original company provided packages. Third-party contractors are likely to replace original accessories with fake, just so that they can make extra money off it. It is essential to ensure all things included in the package beforehand and afterwards, once the package arises.
4. Make sure your service provider is verified and your warranty card is included in your delivery; or else you might not be entertained if your product is not sound or defected. In many cases packages get mixed with others and many people end up with soaps rather than the phone they ordered. Is it essential to call your dealer and confirm all your details, even an email would do.
5. We promise to ensure our readers that we guide them properly with all problems that might arise, making sure our viewers get the best of all worlds. You are our number 1 priority and it is our duty to guide you with all scams and acts of injustice that might or might not take place with you, so that you make a well-informed decision.
Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro – A Powerful Chipset Phone
Xiaomi is working on a Poco X4 which has got a moniker Pro at the end. The coming smartphone’s specs were leaked online, PassionateGeeks has shared some official-looking renders of the smartphone. The newcomer will be a high-end mid-ranger and will be named Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro. This device got a Chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G, to give more power to this device and it has an Octa-Core processor inside the phone to make the device ultra fast. Also, there is a GPU of Adreno 619 under the hood of this Xiaomi’s Poco X4 Pro. The coming device has got a 6.67 Inches big screen size and It will provide the user with full HD plus the resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels. The new Xiaomi Poco X4’s going to have an AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen display that is the latest one and well known for its outstanding results. This handset will be paired with a gigantic RAM capacity of 8 gigabytes. The chipset and the RAM capacity of the Poco X4 Pro by Xiaomi show that it will enable the user to execute things with the coming handset within seconds. The internal storage capacity of the smartphone is 256 gigabytes that are enough to store a huge amount of data for future use. The Xiaomi X4 Pro will come equipped with a Quad Camera setup. The main sensor of the handset will be 64 megapixels and the ultra-wide sensor will be 8 megapixels and 2 megapixels macro sensor. The selfie shooter of the Xiaomi Poco’s X4 Pro will be 16 megapixels. In this upcoming new device, you will find a Fingerprint sensor to protect your data from loss. The battery of this Poco X4 Pro is 5000 mAh to give full-day use to the users. And also there is fast battery charging of 67W. This X4 Pro will give through time to its competitors like Samsung and others.
Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro detailed specifications
Build OS Android 11 OS
UI MIU1 13
Dimensions 164.2 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm
Weight 205 g
SIM Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
Colors Laser Black, Laser Blue, Poco Yellow
Frequency 2G Band SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Band LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
5G Band SA/NSA
Processor CPU Octa-core (2 x 2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold + 6 x 1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)b
Chipset Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
GPU Adreno 619
Display Technology AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch
Size 6.67 Inches
Resolution 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~395 PPI)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Extra Features 120Hz, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak)
Memory Built-in 64/128/256GB Built-in, 4/6/8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
Card microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Camera Main Triple Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), LED Flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (1080p@30/60fps)
Front 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, HDR, panorama, Video (1080p@30fps)
Connectivity WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v5.1 with A2DP, LE
GPS A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS
Radio FM Radio
USB USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Data GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A, 5G capable
Features Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side mounted), Gyro, Proximity
Audio 3.5mm Audio Jack, 24-bit/192kHz audio, Speaker Phone
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Games Built-in + Downloadable
Extra IP53, dust and splash protection, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
Battery Capacity (Li-Po Non removable), 5000 mAh
– Fast charging 67W, 70% in 22 min, 100% in 41 min (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+