1. Xiaomi Mi Mix 5 nominal price in Pakistan is Rs.139,999 Pakistani Rupees (PKR) which has been updated from providers from all Pakistan dealers and warranty providers from all over Pakistan, inclusive of Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, and etc.
2. It is suggested to buy Xiaomi Mi Mix 5 from the best service provider and avoid international shipments for the phone. Depending on the type and price range of your Phones, we advise you to buy from direct dealers rather than third-party dealers. In most cases, third-party dealers are more likely to quote a heavier price and rob you off your money.
3. Before placement of order, it is advised to cross-check all specs, details, packaging and accessories. Several cases reported on social media and to the authorities show several different kinds of scams which take place every day.
4. Check with your service provider that he confirms the delivery date and address, also make sure that warranty card is included in your package. Cross checking all the details before you make any purchase is essential.
5. A follow-up is always advised in such cases, however, many times such cases go unnoticed and due to work-load on companies mixing of addresses and client details are bound to happen.
6. Our job is simple to ensure that our viewers are well guided before they run into scams which partake in day to day activities. Avoiding vendors which have a bad reputation in the market is advised, however, we need to make sure that the company you’re ordering from is legal and has proper certification present on their website.
7. We also advise our viewers to place orders from well known dealers rather than dealers which are new in the market and don’t have a familiar reputation. Many companies in the past were recording bank account details and scams were being held after months as a cover up to their deeds, so, it is essential to verify your dealer from making a purchase.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 5 – A Powerful Flagship Smartphone Of The Company
Xiaomi is willing to unveil Mi Mix which has got a moniker 5 at the end. The smartphone manufacturer company is launching a new handset to the market, the coming smartphone will be a flagship phone. The smartphone has passed the Geekbench certification and will be named Xiaomi Mi Mix 5. The smartphone got a Chipset of Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 which is the most powerful chipset and to give more power to this handset has a 3.0 GHz Octa-Core processor inside Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 5 to make the device ultra fast. And also there is a GPU of Adreno 730 under the hood of this smartphone. The display screen size of the smartphone is 6.7 Inches and It will provide the user with full HD plus the resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels. The new Xiaomi Mi Mix’s having an AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, display that is the latest one and is well known for its outstanding results. The smartphone is using Corning Gorilla Glass for protection purposes. This handset Mi Mix 5 by Xiaomi will be paired with a gigantic RAM capacity of 8/12 gigabytes. The chipset and the RAM capacity of the device show that it will enable the user to execute things with this smartphone within seconds. The internal storage capacity of the Xiaomi Mix 5 is 128/256/512 gigabytes which is enough to store a huge amount of data for future use. On the back of the smartphone, there is a Triple Camera setup. The main sensor of the Xiaomi Mi’s Mix 5 will be 50 megapixels, 48 megapixels along 48 megapixels. The selfie shooter of the phone is 48 megapixels to make taking selfies easier and more attractive. The smartphone has got an under-display, optical fingerprint reader to secure the data on the handset and only allows the authorized person. The Mi Mix 5 will be fueled with a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery that will carry support for Fast charging. Samsung and other tech giants will face serious competition when the coming Mix 5 will be released.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 5 detailed specifications
Build OS Android 12 OS
UI MIU1 13
SIM Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
Frequency 2G Band SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Band LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
5G Band 5G SA/NSA
Processor CPU 3.0 Ghz Octa Core
Chipset Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
GPU Adreno 730
Display Technology AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch
Size 6.7 Inches
Resolution 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~395 PPI)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
Memory Built-in 128/256/512GB Built-in, 8/12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
Camera Main Triple Camera: 50 MP OIS + 48 MP (ultra-wide) + 48 MP (telephoto lens), 2x optical zoom, LED Flash
Features HDR, panorama, Video
Front 48 MP
Connectivity WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v5.2 with A2DP, LE, apt-X HD
GPS Yes + dual-band A-GPS with GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
USB USB Type-C 2.0
Data GPRS, Edge, 3G HSPA, 4G LTE-A (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 5G capable
Features Sensors Accelerometer, color spectrum, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity
Audio 24-bit/192kHz audio, Tuned by Harman Kardon, Speaker Phone
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Games Built-in + Downloadable
Extra Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Document viewer
Battery Capacity (Li-Po Non removable), 4500 mAh
– Fast battery charging