1. Cost of Xiaomi 12 Lite is Rs.63,999 (PKR), confirmed by all Pakistan dealers and service providers from all over Pakistan who are also verified by authorities. Make sure you are not paying more than the actual price of the phone as stated by the company, because many third-party dealers are likely to rob you and oversell you a product.
2. It is essential to cross-check all accessories and specifications as given on the company’s site and your service provider, however, in many cases original accessories are replaced with fake since original accessories are worth more. This happens because original accessories sell for more and it is an easy way to make extra money for the people who are out there to scam you.
3. To avoid scam and further discrepancies, it is advised that you confirm delivery date and the entire package beforehand; thousands of customers, whether be on online or not, face different kinds of scam on a daily basis. In several cases we hear mixing of products and people end up with a different phone or a defective phone.
4. It is essential that your service provider and warranty provider is verified by authorities, for further action and to avoid any problems. Also, make sure that your service provider has clearly mentioned that if the phone is defective, they will return and replace the product within 6 business days.
5. Our aim is to guide our readers so that they are safe from scams or any future problems that might arise, since you are our number one priority. We feel a sense of responsibility to guide you about making online purchases which don’t end up in scam so that you are satisfied with the purchases and our advice.
Xiaomi 12 Lite – A Snapdragon Smartphone
Xiaomi is unveiling a new 12 Lite to the market soon. The coming smartphone of the company will be a 12-series phone. The newcomer is a high mid-ranger and will be named Xiaomi 12 Lite. The smartphone got a Chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+, which is the most powerful chipset, and to give more power to this Xiaomi’s 12 Lite to have an Octa-core processor inside the phone to make the device ultra fast. And also there is a GPU of Adreno 642L under the hood of this smartphone. The display screen size of the smartphone is 6.6 Inches and It will provide the user with full HD plus the resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels. The new Xiaomi 12 Lite’s has an OLED Capacitive Touchscreen display that is the latest one and is well known for its outstanding results. The smartphone is using Corning Gorilla Glass for protection purposes. This handset 12 Lite by Xiaomi will be paired with a gigantic RAM capacity of 8 gigabytes. The chipset and the RAM capacity of the device show that it will enable the user to execute things with this smartphone within seconds. The internal storage capacity of the smartphone is 128 gigabytes which is enough to store a huge amount of data for future use. On the rear of the Xiaomi Lite, there is a Triple Camera setup. The main sensor will be 64 megapixels, 8 megapixels along with the 5 megapixels. The selfie shooter of the Xiaomi 12’s Lite is 16 megapixels wide, to make taking selfies more easy and attractive. The handset is having a fingerprint reader to secure the data on the smartphone and only allow the authorized person. The Xiaomi 12 Lite will be fueled with a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery that will carry support for Fast charging of 65W. Samsung and other tech giants will face serious competition when the coming smartphone 12 Lite’s will released.
Xiaomi 12 Lite detailed specifications
Build OS Android 12 OS
UI MIUI 12
SIM Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
Colors Black, Blue
Frequency 2G Band SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Band LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
5G Band 5G SA/NSA
Processor CPU Octa-core (4 x 2.4 GHz Kryo 670 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
Chipset Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
GPU Adreno 642L
Display Technology AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1B, Multitouch
Size 6.6 Inches
Resolution 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~402 PPI)
Extra Features HDR10+, 120Hz, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits
Memory Built-in 128/256GB Built-in, 6/8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
Card microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Camera Main Triple Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, PDAF, OIS + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″ + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF, dual-LED dual-tone flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video (4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS)
Front 16 MP, HDR, panorama, Video (1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps)
Connectivity WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v5.2 with A2DP, LE
GPS Yes + dual-band A-GPS support, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
USB USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Data GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbp), LTE-A, 5G capable
Features Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Virtual proximity sensing
Audio 24-bit/192kHz audio, Speaker Phone
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Games Built-in + Downloadable
Extra IP53, dust and splash resistant, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
Battery Capacity (Li-Po Non removable), 4500 mAh
– Fast charging 67W, Quick Charge 4+, Power Delivery 3.0