In the world of gaming, a new invention of PlayStation 5 has taken the gaming experience to a new dimension. The PlayStation has recently launched PS5 games.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020
In the PS5 show, the company revealed several games.
Games in the PS5 SHOW
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming from Insomniac
- New Gran Turismo 7 is launching on PS5. Zoom zoom!
- Ratchet & Clank are returning as well on PlayStation 5 in “Rift Apart”
- Project Athia looks incredible! Designed specifically for PS5
- A neat looking game called Stray has lots of robots! Coming 2021 on PS5.
- PS5’s DualSense controller looks stunning and feature packed
- Woah! Dead Space vibe or what?! Returnal looks brilliant.
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure is coming. Yes, he can never die!
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits looks colourful and visually impressive
- Oddworld: Soulstorm is coming to PS5
- Wowzers! Ghostwire Tokyo looks intense! Coming to PS5 in 2021.
- Godfall looks exciting if you like your action-adventures. Coming this winter.
- Solar Ash is coming in 2021 and looks like a cool adventure set in space.
- Yes! Hitman is back! Hitman III is coming to PS5 in January 2021.
- Yipee! Our wish was granted and there is more Astro Bot coming.
- More indie love is heading toward PS5 in the form of Little Devil Inside.
- NBA 2K21 looks like nothing but net! 3 points from downtown later this year.
- Ha ha ha! Bugsnax looks ludicrous. Very Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
- Demon’s Souls remake on PS5. Yep, the rumours were true.
- Hotline Miami vibe? T2 shotgun reload? Yep, Deathloop looks SO MUCH FUN.
- Spooky or what? Village: Resident Evil looks creepy as. Coming to PS5 in 2021.
- Pragmata has the coolest astronaut you’ve ever seen as a hero.
- Horizon: Forbidden West is real! And it has war mammoths! PS5 exclusive.
- And we’ve seen the hardware! The PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition are real.
The official announcement of the PlayStation 5 is not confirmed yet. However, as per sources, the game will release in late 2020. Furthermore, PS5 has a variable frequency strategy. The GPU is 2.23 GHz that translates to 10.3 teraflops. The CPU on the PlayStation is 3.5GHz. Moreover, PS5 has a dual sense controller.
What do you think of the story? Please, let us know in the comments section below!