Whenever there is a Pakistan vs India battle on the cricket field, simultaneously, there’s always another battle happening between the two countries on Twitter! With the T20 Asia Cup in swing from Today, another big game has come up!
Here’s Twitter India’s take on the match today
1. When an Indian was so overconfident about the win he started trash talking before the game
Tomorrow We are Gonna Fry some PAKodas#IndvsPak
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SarJadeja) February 26, 2016
2. When one user explained what the perks of being single was whilst watching cricket
If Married will battle between Wife & Remote
If Committed between dating & crush
If Single can watch #IndvsPak like a boss
— Broken Cricket (@BrokenCricket) February 26, 2016
3. When somebody mocks Afridi for what every Pakistani mocks him for
When afridi's team mates ask him to play sensibly
His answer be like ? ??? #IndvsPak @IamSohal_Yuvian pic.twitter.com/dtgzRXrEl1
— Go India #PlayBold (@beingYUVIan) February 26, 2016
4. When somebody actually scared every Pakistani who read this tweet, including you, surely
Virat kohli vs Pakistan in major Tournament:
Bat avg: 79
Be scared Pak Be very scared!#IndvsPak
— Jaideep (@iJaiDeep_) February 26, 2016
5. When somebody actually predicted the closing ceremony – you somehow think this is how we might end up..
Pakistan players practicing for the post match ceremony #IndvsPak pic.twitter.com/HLYldZ3rrb
— The-Lying-Lama 2.0 (@KyaUkhaadLega) February 26, 2016
6. When twisted memes were made to take the game away from Pakistan, wrongly..
Pakistan can win only if this guy announces the result #IndvsPak pic.twitter.com/81GVPAxO54
— Sagar (@cricketsagar) February 26, 2016
Tweets Pakistan’s take on India vs Pakistan cricket match
1. When the Afridiots always overplay Afridi and he ends up disappointing
#PakvInd india you remember this? if you don't Afridi is going to repeat it again!! pic.twitter.com/rSRIbqxgn3
— Saf Wan (@SafWan3388) February 26, 2016
2. And more of that..
This Asia cup tomorrow match reminds me of those two sixes.
He goes again goes big & its up in the air & its six afridi u beauty♥️ #PakvInd
— İrfan Khan (@IamIrfaanKhan) February 26, 2016
3. If you remember this kid, well, you must remember which team won that day 😉
4. When two legends of the game actually must have thought that at least once
"Yeh bhi abhi tak khel raha hai?" pic.twitter.com/KaHHe2RPun
— Shumail (@Shumyl) February 26, 2016
5. When the game was pretty much won!
Now at Dressing room : India team about tomorrow's fight..! #PakvsInd #AsiaCupT20 #Cricket #Pakistan #India pic.twitter.com/epQRMAalYO
— Faraz Arif (@ItsFarazArif) February 26, 2016
So, who won the Twitter battle? Pakistan or India?