Pakistan is a country on the verge of a tremendous turnaround. After spending decades of instability and economic slowdowns, all hope seemed lost. Which explains the difficulties we are facing even today. However, the arrival of Imran Khan as the prime minister came as a sign of hope.
The country finally expected an end to the corruption and the nonseriousness that plagued its institutions. Since Imran Khan’s party, Tehreek-e-Insaaf came into power. We have seen a wave of improved policies with a vision for betterment. The recent announcement of the initiation of the Kamyab Jawan program assures us that indeed we are set on the right path.
More About Kamyab Jawan Program:
Not so long ago the prime minister had approved a grant of 100 billion to initiate the kamyab jawan program of which 25% will be reserved for women. The website which launched on Friday broke all records as 1.8 million visited the website within 72 hours. The program will offer soft loans to the thousands of people who want to start a business or want to expand. The program gives an incredible opportunity to this poverty-stricken nation to finally break free. It is expected that over 1 million youth and 52% of this country’s population will benefit directly from this program.
Here’s What Makes You Eligible To Apply For Loan:
- Pakistani citizens can apply for loans under Kamyab Jawan Program. However, this scheme is only for resident Pakistanis.
- The minimum age for the applicants under this scheme is 21 years at the time of application submission. However, it is relaxable to 18 years in case of applicants applying for IT or e-commerce related businesses.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years at the time of application submission.
- There is no general requirement of minimum educational qualification. However, in the case of businesses which compulsorily require certain qualification, certifications, diplomas, authorizations or licenses, the same must be held by the applicant.
- Applicants of all genders are offered equal opportunities. However, considering the ground realities, a minimum of 25 percent share on the aggregate basis of all loans is kept for female candidates.
- Persons employed in private jobs can also apply.
- Startups, as well as existing micro and small business enterprises, can apply.
- More than one person of the same family can apply for this loan individually and independently.
- A person cannot avail more than one loan.
- Anyone guaranteeing a loan for another person cannot himself apply for loan under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Husband/Wife/Father/Brother/ Son/ Daughter/ Son in law/ daughter in law/Father in law/Mother in Law cannot be his/her guarantor for the loan.
- A person can be the guarantee only for one loan/applicant.
Apply Now To Set The Bases For Your Future:
No physical form is required to apply for this program. All you have to do is visit their website kamyabjawan.gov.pk and apply there. Your CNIC number would be required so make sure you post the exact same number. A selected bank located nearest to your given address will be automatically selected. A message will then be delivered to your provided cell number with confirmation of application submission and details of your selected bank and assigned branch. Visit their website for further information.