If you know your relationship is hitting the rocks, it’s time to step up your game and fight for it. Relationships in Pakistan are considered extremely important between both the parties. Relationships do not only have to be pre-marriage, you can even keep the love and adoration alive after marriage.
Here are some effective ways on how to keep your fading relationship alive:
1. Keep the element of surprise present, always, your partner is going to love it
Try to surprise your partner as much as you can. Give them gifts, surprise parties and well, good news works like a charm as well!
2. Always tell your partner about your feelings, talking is key
Talk your issues out.. there’s always room for conversation! Tease each other, talk about family, discuss problems and random conversations help as well. The key is talking!
3. If you’ve run out of credit to talk, you can always use the internet
Why be lazy when you can opt for the internet? Make your partner feel important, always keep an alternative medium that helps you save the day!
4. Set your relationship goals, how you plan on making it serious and taking it further
Don’t keep the relationship at ground level, always try to take it a step further.. maybe you two end up together for good. Isn’t it beautiful how some couples stay together for decades?
5. Romantic messages are key, it always brightens up your partner’s mood
If they’re feeling low, down or out.. you can always try harder and cheer them up. Remember, if they really have feelings for you, even a ‘heart’ in the text could make them smile. Little efforts go a long way!
6. If you’re in a long-distance relationship, make your partner feel at home
Do not let the distance come between you two. Distance is only as deep as words. Try to make each other feel at home by keeping in touch because there’s one thing you’re sure of, that life is short!
7. When your partner is down, be there for them, they are counting on you…
Always ask them for their troubles, grievances, and sorrows. You can make them feel better without even trying too hard.
Remember, matches are made in Heaven, but always keep trying to do them justice. The pain of ‘the one that got away’ gets too tough to handle at times.