Yes the title is apt and yes your hair cut can most definitely be haram! Men and women alike have indulged in the act of shaving part of the head and leaving part of it unshaven to style. This according to the ruling of our Prophet Mohammad PBUH is an act not permitted in Islam. Al- Qaza means shaving part of the head and leaving part of it, The Prophet PBUH forbade qaza, “Al-Bukhaari (5921) and Muslim (2120); He said: Shaving part of a boy’s head and leaving part was unlawful in the eyes of god”.
1. Shaving Some Parts Of The Head And leaving Others
2. Shaving The Sides Of The Head And Leaving The Middle
3. Shaving The Back And Leaving The Front
4. This Trend Is Prominent Within Our Own Media As Well
5. It Is Also Internationally Endorsed By Hollywood.
6. The Western Music Industry
7. Iconic Sports Personalities Have Been Flaunting This Style For A while Now
8. Even Muslims Who Are Known Internationally Have Adopted This Style
Spread Awareness To The People Who Are Unaware And Believe That This Is Merely A Haircut