We’re rapidly shifting from a wired to a wireless area very promptly. More people will go to mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, and phones, and are already moving away from traditional computers. It brings us to the question: how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc windows 10?
We can compare all sorts of accessories from headphones to speakers, mice, keyboards, and other peripherals that can join wirelessly to virtually any device gratefulness to Bluetooth in these computing machines.
Bluetooth is now a universal wireless technology that broadcasts data back and forth between devices over a short-range. It enables you to get rid of cords around your desk.
Of course, Windows 10 includes a provision for Bluetooth. However, Microsoft performs it just a little bit easier to connect various peripherals with this wireless technology.
In this blog for beginners, we’re persisting in looking at how to connect any Bluetooth external to your Windows 10 devices (obviously, if your computer holds this type of wireless connectivity).
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Pc Windows 10 Through The Keyboard Shortcut
- For your computer to detect the Bluetooth peripheral, you need to turn it on and insert it into pairing mode. It typically requires pressing and keeping the Bluetooth button until you see a flashing light that symbolizes the pairing is available.
- Then using the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut, begin the Settings app.
- Move on to Devices and click Bluetooth.
- Make certain the Bluetooth switch is in the On status. (You’ll know it is operating because you’ll notice the message that states, “Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices.”)
- Choose the device you want to connect to and click Pair.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Pc Windows 10 In Settings Through The Start Menu
- Select Start
- Go to Settings
- Then select Devices
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Pc Windows 10 In The Action Center
Action center can be located next to time and day on your taskbar. On the taskbar, pick action center ( or ), then select Bluetooth to turn it On. If it’s turned off, it might appear as Not connected.
- In the Taskbar notification area, click to open the Action Center button (or use the Windows key + A keyboard shortcut).
- From the Quick actions area, click the Connect button.
- All the approved devices will then appear in the list, click on the device, and pair automatically.
If you don’t see Bluetooth in your action center, here’s how you can change it:
- Increase quick actions. On the taskbar, select action center ( or ) > Expand. Bluetooth should appear here. It will appear as Bluetooth or Not connected.
- Add Bluetooth to the action center. Select Start > Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Quick actions. Go to Add or remove quick actions and turn on Bluetooth.
Quick Troubleshooting Tips
If you don’t detect the Bluetooth section on Devices, the chances are that there are issues with the Bluetooth driver. Make sure to right-click the Start button and go to Device Manager to support the driver is present and installed correctly. If everything looks alright, but you don’t see the option, you may want to download and reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver from your computer’s manufacturer support website.
That’s all there is to it.
If you have come across issues using Bluetooth in Windows 10 and found a different workaround, make sure to share your solution of how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc windows 10 in the comments below.