Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
While we are too distracted discussing Aamir Khan’s comments over intolerance in India, we refuse to look into our own homeland where intolerance is increasing each day.
1. Going to a Majlis is the most daring thing to do
With growing attacks on Shiite public gatherings, going to an Imam Bargah has become a matter of life and death.
Picture Source: FacenFacts
2. Claiming to be a Shia in public is no longer safe
Target killing is another nightmare for a Shia in Pakistan, who knows who is the next target.
Picture Source: WahdatNews
3. Every time someone from family is late, you start worrying
It is like living a life of a prisoner, waiting to be hanged.
4. Protests, Social Media…Still Helpless
Where does one go, when you don’t feel protected in your own home?
5. Nothing can change faith, not even DEATH!