Pakistanis are patriotic people who want their country to prosper beyond all borders, thus, they try to keep up-to-date with the world and are avid fans of journalism. A host of different newspapers that run in the country, national and regional, prove that Pakistanis love reading newspapers.
It is often said that if a dog bites a man, it is not news, it’s normal. However, if a man bites a dog, that is news. Fulfilling this theory are different Pakistani newspapers and common people who get their advertisements printed in these versatile national and regional dailies.
Thus, we’ve compiled a list of all such extraordinary occasions where Pakistanis have actually outdone themselves.
1. This guy is being congratulated by his friends for buying a new iPhone 7
2. A news channel is looking for a female assistant who can entertain guests and cook? What?
3. According to this newspaper, taking selfies together can be the cause of you having lice in your hair
4. These Chaudhries from Punjab are being congratulated for buying a new Toyota Prado
5. As per this news, a woman was attacked for playing Candy Crush…
6. Almost 70% of Pakistani men want to be in this situation… RIGHT NOW!
7. So a snake bit a police officer and died on the spot, while the officer lived…
8. This latest research proves that holding hands with your lovers can decrease pain…
9. So if you wanted to bet on the World Cup, you could contact this ‘baji’ and her Jinns…
10. So if you’re in Sargodha, do not say no to your lover… if you do, be prepared for a beating
11. Sharif toh Sharif hota hai, chahay Nawaz ho ya Raheel 🙂
All these newspapers and their spicy content goes best with the morning cup of tea or coffee. A lot could be said about the similarity of content when it comes to the digital platforms. Every now and then, a spicy headline or an advertisement works up the reader like nothing else. If you have more clippings like these, share them with us!