Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
A business should never stay tranquil. It should move and excel in progress, technology, and development. It’s an era of competition. Staying stagnant may make a business kick out of its reign. With the advancement in technology on daily basis, it is vital to train employees and keep them up to date, but then the question arises how? As employers are busy performing the business task.
How they can go outside to learn new stuff. This need gave rise to employees training sessions within offices and now it has become a norm of all well-reputed industries and companies to educate and train their employees from time to time within their office. These training sessions are not just beneficial for industries but also for the candidates’ personal grooming and experience. Have a look at its paybacks.
- Keeping employees up to date with the new technology that arrives, eventually affect the performance and production level of a business. By using the latest technology, they will be able to perform tasks in less time and in a proficient way.
- Industry changes keep on happening, it’s a continuous process, so one needs to keep his business up to date with the new changes, advancements, and regulations to give a tough time to his competitors.
- Training can fill out the skill gaps among employees. It is the duty of the manager or the business owner to first identify what type of training should be provided to his staff to produce more yield.
- Sometimes a revision to the knowledge or skills is also required so one may know his shortcomings.
- It refreshes the employees by motivating them. Everybody feels please in having a new skill in hand and they feel their significance in the business. They realize their importance to the firm and hence work with more dedication.
- It also opens the door to internal promotion within an office. From training, an employee may get expert in an area and become able enough to lead others.
- These training may bring innovation in working processes and strategies. New ideas can be generated as well which will automatically increase the productivity and hence turnover will increase.
- It also affects the company’s profile. Regular training will increase the knowledge of employees hence making a fine bottom line for your business where each staff member will be well educated, skilled and up to date.
Training always provides benefits and success to a business, though its an extra burden in terms of cost for the owner yet ultimately he is the one who gets a fruit out of this. It is the duty of the higher level management to decide three basic things- frequency, type, and means of delivery, before offering a training session in an office. Frequency demonstrates that after how many intervals a training program should be arranged. How often It should be held, when there is a need for training.
Whereas type defines the skill or knowledge to be offered to the employees in training. It is to be understood first that what type of training is important for the employees according to the business need. Last but not the least, it is to be decided by the management team that how training should be offered to the staff members either offline training i.e. within office via an instructor or an E-learning program should be chosen so that all employees should get benefit from that training.