Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
Let’s get real; just because numbers will change on a calendar at the strike of 12 O’ clock doesn’t mean that our lives will get any easier or problems will vanish. What we must keep in mind is that problems will exist, it’s a part of life.
But what does matter is the vibe we bring 2018 in with; the only way to turn your life around is with the right amount of positive energy, spirituality, and chocolate! (Unless your resolution is to get fit; in that case go for the chocolate low-kcal diet bars!) Set your resolutions, have a game plan and know that if it’s anyone who can make 2018 your year, it’s purely you. So, love thyself, treat thyself and spoil thyself! It’s not just all of us who’ve been contemplating about our New Year’s resolutions, here’s what our favorite stars have been gearing up towards to conquer 2018!
1. Ahsan Khan, “To give back to the society. Do something for the country and give more time to my family”
2. Faysal Qureshi, “2018 mey film karni hey bas!”
3. Ali Kazmi, “I don’t really believe in just having a New Year’s resolution…”
I don’t really believe in just having a New Year’s resolution, one’s life should be a resolution to try, just try, everyday to live it to its max potential! We only get one chance at it! Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it! So let’s keep our reactions positive, our souls alive, strive to be better humans and just be better! Live, laugh, love and all shall fall into place! Happy new year to all and may the force be with you!”
4. Shahroz Sabzawari,”I take my work life as a boxing match”.
“I take my work life as a boxing match.So my resolution is to train harder and get better for the next Fight!”
5. Armeena Khan,”I don’t believe in New Resolutions”
“I don’t believe in New Resolutions anymore because I’ve discovered they distract you. It is best to finish ongoing projects and keep it consistent. Slow and steady wins the race.”
6. Kubra Khan, “To visit at least two new countries – explore their cultures”
“To visit at least two new countries – explore their cultures. Their Adaab and Lehaaz. Also, paint more. Most importantly – as every year, stay tightly close to my core.”
7. Osman Khalid Butt,”Be more of a hero, less of a victim in my own narrative. Travel more, laugh more, keep negativity at an arm’s length.”
8. Tooba Siddiqui,”To travel more”
“To travel more to the parts of the world I haven’t seen, explore nature and have a healthy lifestyle!”
9. Zahid Ahmed,”I resolve to be wiser”
“I resolve to be wiser than making a year-long resolution and instead of focus on being a better man better husband better father with each passing day.”