1. Turn it off if, it isn’t already, and do so quickly.
2. Remove protective casing and the sim and microSD cards.
3. Open the back and remove the battery and both the cards.
4. Use a cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab your phone dry. Just soak up as much as possible.
5. If the water damage is more extensive, you can use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at.
6. Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets.
7. Let your phone dry for a day or two. Do not be tempted to switch it on see if it still works.
8. After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.
Also Read: How To Pay Your E-Challan In Pakistan!