61-Year-Old Man Becomes The First Pakistani To Die From Coronavirus!

61-Year-Old Man Becomes The First Pakistani To Die From Coronavirus!

pakistani die from coronavirus

The killstreak of the Novel Coronavirus continues. Recent reports enumerate that 61-year-old Imtiaz Ahmed becomes the first Pakistani to die from the virus infection. It is said that Imtiaz was in Italy when he breathed his last.

pakistani die from coronavirus

source: oyeyeah

The First Pakistani Dies From COVID-19!

According to news reports, Imtiaz passed away in Brescia, a town near to the capital of Milan, Italy, after suffering from the virus infection. Precisely, spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Aisha Farooqui highlighted the news of his sad demise. Currently, the consulate is in touch with Imtiaz’s family. Moreover, the Italian authorities are dealing with the situation.

Nevertheless, the deadly Coronavirus has outspread to more than 105 countries, worldwide. Following, it has targetted over 115,000 people, with over 4,200 confirmed deaths.

Talking about Pakistan, so far 20 of the locals have been tested positive for COVID-19. Amongst them, 15 of them belong to Sindh, 4 to Gilgit-Baltistan and 1 to Balochistan.

However, one of the patients diagnosed in Karachi has fully recovered. Regarding the patient, an official said: “The patient was in isolation and treatment for the past 10 days and was tested three times. The third test was done this (Friday) morning and it came out negative after which he was cleared by the authorities.

Also Special Assistant on Health Dr. Zafar Mirza tweeted:  “A patient from Karachi, tested COVIDー19 positive today. Undoubtedly, the quarantine of all contacts has taken place. This is the 7th case in Pakistan, 1 has already recovered & discharged & another one is ready to be discharged. Particularly, If we all act responsibly we can avoid Coronavirus outbreak in Pakistan.

pakistani die from coronavirus

source: aljazeera

Global Situation!

Following, the brutal epidemic, Italy become the first on the list to be most affected by the virus. The situation over there is so much worse, that the government has deployed the military, following a lockdown.

Details indicate that the state has put a ban on all kinds of social gatherings and public leisure activities. Nevertheless, the virus has killed over 463 people, with over 9,000 cases being confirmed. Above all, over 60 million people will be under quarantine until 3rd April 2020 by strict measures.

Dr. Daniele Macchini, working in Italy’s Humanitas Gavazzeni hospital in Bergamo, said: “Without a doubt, the war has exploded and the battles are uninterrupted day and night”.

Also, the Prime Minister of Italy urged locals to stay put. He said: “The future depends on us. At this time, everyone must do their part”.

What are your comments on this topic? Share your insight in the comments section below!

To Top