First Centaurus, Now Dolmen Mall Karachi Catches Fire! - Parhlo

First Centaurus, Now Dolmen Mall Karachi Catches Fire!

Sad news for people like me who practically spend their weekends at Dolmen (Clifton) for various reasons including shopping, Hoagies and escape from the excruciating heat during load shedding. There has been a fire at the food court at ‘Chacha Jee’!

 

Capture

13329811_1050299511729185_28886141_n

13342405_1050299438395859_1159608053_n

Capture.PNG3

Capture.PNG45

Though Friday is one of the busiest days of the week specially at dinner time, considering this is probably the only entertainment Karachi has I’m glad to report that all people have been evacuated safely and no casualties have been reported luckily, though some people have been overcome by the fumes and lost consciousness. Stay safe people.

To Top