There is no obstacle that can’t be overcome with hard work and determination. Students sacrifice their sleep and social life to study and it always shows in their results. The Federal Board Intermediate Results are out and students from Punjab Group of Colleges have scored not one, not two, but twelve top positions in the exams!
This is not a surprise since students from Punjab Group of Colleges (PGC) have generally done very well in their exams. In 2017, they secured 9 top positions. The number has gone up by 3 this year and these 12 students helped their college stand out like nothing else!
From these 12 positions, 4 were overall top positions. Amazing, right? These are the legends of the cult of Punjab Group of Colleges:
- Hammad Saleem (Roll# 505999) notched Overall 1st Position and also, he stood 1st in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Masooma Zainab Bokhari (Roll# 565954) achieved Overall 1st Position and also, nailed 1st Position in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Momina Maham (Roll# 565955) accomplished Overall 1st Position and bagged 1st Position in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Muhammad Moiz Mubashir (Roll# 506000) clinched Overall 2nd Position and achieved 2nd Position in Pre-Medical (Marks: 1057/1100)
- Rabbia Sajjad (Roll# 583525) notched 2nd Position in Science General (Marks: 991/1100)
- Bisma Anwar (Roll# 590268) bagged 1st Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 980/1100)
- Mehran Habib (Roll# 543818) secured 2nd Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 959/1100)
- Aliza Shahid (Roll# 590852) nailed 3rd Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 953/1100)
These results show that Punjab Group of Colleges is providing quality education to their students, be it in the medical institutes or engineering ones. They are a must-consider when it comes to picking out a college for you to do your Intermediate from.