A former CIA pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.
The son of Learjet inventor Bill Lear, John Lear, has sworn expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, such as Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11:
He stated in the affidavit:
‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors.
Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted, for the following reasons: in the case of UAL 175 going into the south tower, a real Boeing 767 would have begun ‘telescoping’ when the nose hit the 14 inch steel columns which are 39 inches on center.
The vertical and horizontal tail would have instantaneously separated from the aircraft, hit the steel box columns and fallen to the ground.
The engines when impacting the steel columns would havemaintained their general shape and either fallen to the ground or been recovered in the debris of the collapsed building.
No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.”
- The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
- The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph. It would have crumpled.
- No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground.
“The debris of the collapse should have contained massive sections of the Boeing 767, including 3 engine cores weighing approximately 9000 pounds apiece which could not have been hidden. Yet there is no evidence of any of these massive structural components from either 767 at the WTC. Such complete disappearance of 767s is impossible,” he concluded.
Also Read : The 911 conspiracy, ISIS, ISIL and the black art of reversed Kabala.
Dated 28th January 2014, the affidavit is part of a law suit being pursued by Morgan Reynolds in the United States District Court of New York, Southern District.
Reynolds, a former chief economist under the George W Bush administration filed a Request For Correction with the US National Institute of Science and Technology in March 2007, citing his belief that real commercial jets (Boeings) did not hit the WTC towers.
Of course John Lear is not the only person to believe the “no plane hit the Twin Towers theory”. Some other prominent personalities have come forward voicing their beliefs. Most notable perhaps, is a retired Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984. In this compelling interview, Stubblemine reveals the following information (what he calls “dots”) about the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001:
- Stubblebine initially believed the official story regarding 9/11.
- Then, he saw the hole in the Pentagon. He can prove that the Pentagon was not hit by a Boeing 757. DOT.
- All of the sensors around the Pentagon were turned off except one. That one sensor captured an image of the object the hit the Pentagon. It looked like a missile. But,after he went public, the imagery was changed to look like a plane. DOT.
- The collapse of the twin towers was caused by controlled demolition – not the fuel from the airplane. DOT.
- Larry Silverstein, the lease holder of the WTC complex, admitted that that building 7, which was not hit by a plane and had only a small fire, was intentionally “pulled” – which is phraseology used for controlled demolition. DOT.
- All of the air defense systems around Washington DC were turned off that day. DOT.
- Also on 9/11, there was an exercise designed to mimic an attack on the towers by airplanes. DOT.
- When you connect the DOTs, the picture says that what we were told by the media was not the real story.
- Stubblebine, visibly upset, describes how he felt when he realized the truth about his government after having a strong belief in his country since early childhood: “My belief system was so strong from age five when I could remember standing on a parade ground at attention with not anybody telling me to do that – at West Point.”
Though most, even many from the 9/11 Truth movement, first rejected the ‘no-planes’ theory as too bizarre, some support for the “theory” is growing, starting with some prominent personalities such as retired Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III and continuing with the backing of others such as John Lear.