Sh*t happens with all of us. Life cannot be without moments shoving our good moods down the toilet. Yes, you are likely to have 3 bad days in a week. That is completely normal!
You simply cannot escape life going down the slope. It can happen in any form or shape with you.
We need to thank Waqar Zaka for recently running into a rampage because it brought some gold stuff. “Boss Mai Ne Apko Bola Kya Hai” has become an epic expression that nobody can stop saying again and again. It is one of the triumphing trends of 2017 and it has taken a toll on people.
Waqar Zaka paid the ultimate price and had the very first, “boss mai ne apko bola kya hai” moment in his life that night.
We now ask you to look around you. Put things in pieces and try to make sense out of your life that consists of “boss mai ne apko bola kya hai” moments.
So, let’s reflect upon our every day and lives and have a good laugh!
1. When a joke at the dinner table becomes a life lesson from your parents
The time when your Amma/Abba takes “Leli“ to a whole new level.
2. When you take 1 second less to change gear and drive off a red light while cars behind make you deaf by honking horns
Every single Karachiite can relate to this.
3. When you turn on hot shower & experience 3 seconds of spine-chilling, ice-cold water splash
KHUDA KE LIYE YAAAR!
4. When you wake up a minute before your alarm clock actually starts ringing
5. When you release a massive load in the toilet and it splashes water on your behind to mark its bombastic entry
But what a relief to get it all out at once! Underrated
6. When you own a DSLR, offer to take a picture of a person and in return, they ask for 10 more, photoshopped as well as an appointment for a free portfolio
KILLL MEEE NOWWWW
7. When you realize it’s Monday tomorrow on the eve of Sunday
Oh Monday, boss mai ne apko bola kya hai?
I am sure you guys can you continue the list by recalling more from your experience! Hit in the comments, let them coming.