It is often said that a child’s brain adapts things much quicker in his growing stage as compared to his teenage years. As the education system of Pakistan especially the Sindh province, is already on the verge to doom because of the political adherence, mostly parents are seen confused which school to trust for their kid’s initial learning. The building of a brainy individual merely depends upon the structure he has inherited while being taught the basics to future circumstances.
Choose an early education platform for your child, hassle-free!
Notifying the hurdles parents face while thinking of starting their kid’s educational journey, some pre-schools/playgroups located in Karachi, Sindh has proved to be the best options. To ease the tensions of pre-schooling for people residing in the metropolis, the following is the list of some of the finest pre-schools where your child will be treated right.
Pre-Schools in Karachi which tops the early education charts!
1. Mrs. Haque’s Nursery: Located in the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Phase 8, Karachi, this pre-school is considered to be one of the best in town. The teaching procedure suggested here is completely dependant on the kid’s adopting pace and how well he’s improvising the details. According to some publishing zones, Mrs. Haque’s Nursery provides the most accumulated opportunities for the children aged from 1.5 years till 5.5 years.
2. Asma’s Montessori: Among other famous names in the pre-schooling sector, Asma’s Montessori carries a big impact on the upbringing of a child. Mainly famous for focusing on children’s mental, physical and emotional binding, this pre-nursery is built according to the changing trends and of course, it has toys. This amazing Montessori is situated in Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Phase 8 near Zulfiqar and Al Murtaza Commercial Area, Karachi.
3. The C.A.S School (Kindergarten Section): Said to be the right choice for a child’s growth span, this kindergarten program introduced by the CAS School has managed to make a good name. Here a child’s character building is done alongside other fun activities in a playful atmosphere. Located in Saba Avenue, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Phase 8, Karachi, the CAS kindergarten has eliminated the basic conventional exams criteria and has implemented a physical and mental activity section to test the child’s abilities.
4. Generation’s School: Another well-known name in the schooling industry, Generation’s school has maintained its standard since the start. With a variety of skilled teachers and co-operative staff, this school has sure provided the parenting clan with some relief. The pre-nursery and nursery programs presented here have always been up to the mark with a reasonable fee structure. Located in South Avenue, Moin Akhter Road, Karachi, this early education institute is definitely the best place for children.
5. Toddler Town: Looking for the right room for your child’s personal growth and development? Well, check-in at Toddler Town and stay hassle-free as the child is in safe hands. Not much recognized among other pre-schools but this early education center definitely provides with quality environment and facilities. Along with other activities, Toddler Town even teaches foreign languages to children aging from 2 years to 13 years. This amazing pre-school is situated in Clifton, Block 9 area of the metropolis.
6. Origins: A pre-school with skilled teaching tactics and updated syllabus, this institute holds a benchmark in the field of education. Situated in Block 4 of Clifton, Karachi, Origins has always proved itself as a meaningful platform in nurturing little children’s possibilities to carry on with the world. The creative environment is another plus point to cater to parent’s preferences.
7. C.A.T Montessori: Standing firm in making a child productive, this early education platform has been in the race since 1995. C.A.T basically stands for Colonel’s Academy for Toddlers and is now popular among other pre-schools operating in Karachi. The staff working in this school is first given training through Association Montessori International (AMI) and then hired. This Montessori is located on Main Tipu Sultan Road, Karachi Development Authority (KDA) Scheme No. 1, Karachi.
Calling all parents-to-be or already parents who are stressing over their kid’s early education, here’s the whole list of famous schools in Karachi.
What do you think of the list? Let us know in the comments section below!