The ever ruthless combination of Artists and Pakistan – history of the arts and artists in Pakistan goes way back, it is not something very new to the country and its people. However, over recent years, arts has established its name and ground in the Pakistani education system.
Even though arts sounds like a field that would leave you struggling through most of your life, it has beaten the odds and now it is a relatively lucrative field. According to a short census of the graduates of these Art Schools, most of them have grown intensively in their fields; be it in Film, TV, Fashion Designing, Performing Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts or Musicology.
These Universities are a haven for the most creative youngsters in Pakistan, who believe in thinking out of the box and are excelling in their careers post-graduation. Not doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs or business kings, these students use large canvases of environment and life and paint a picture of the diversity of education in Pakistan.
Here’s a list of some Art Schools of Pakistan that has made the country proud on so many levels.
10. Multan College of Arts, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
9. UCAD – University College of Arts and Design, Punjab University, Lahore
8. SOCA – School of Creative Arts, The University of Lahore
7. PTV Academy, Islamabad
6. NAPA – National Academy of Performing Arts, Karachi
5. Hunerkada College of Visual And Performing Arts, Lahore
4. KSA – Karachi School of Art, Karachi
3. BNU – Beaconhouse National University, Lahore
2. IVSAA – Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture, Karachi
1. NCA – National College of Arts, Lahore
If you’ve never been good at numbers or words, if you’ve never felt similarly about the limitation and walls of educational stereotypes; this is the field for you. These institutes of creativity have made their name around the world for producing some of the most imaginative maestros.
Please tag your friends who are going to any of these amazing institutions.
Note: This List Is In No Particular Order