The Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf government is now proving to be true to their vision of “Naya Pakistan.” The decisions being taken by the PTI government are a long term procedure for development. Its been about 10 months since Prime Minister Imran Khan lead PTI came into power but their staggering achievements in such a short time rules it all. For all those who can’t digest Pakistan’s progress and are busy cursing the PTI government, this is what the party has pulled off in just a few months of its rule:
Here’s what PM Imran Khan and his alliance have achieved in their 10 months of government!
1. Current account deficit reduction by 30%.
2. Trade deficit reduction by 14%.
3. Balance of payment: Default threat averted.
4. Crackdown on money laundering.
5. Full support to accountability drive.
6. State land worth hundreds of billions retrieved.
7. Crackdown on electricity and gas theft.
8. Full and timely crop payments to farmers.
9. Special development package for the Federally Administered Tribal Area (FATA).
10. Defense budget cut for FATA and Balochistan development.
11. Successfully defending Pakistan against Indian aggression.
12. Successful foreign policy: Revitalising relations with Saudi Arab, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, reaping huge benefits for Pakistan.
13. Retrieval of prisoners from abroad.
14. Ehsas Program giving social safety nets to the poorest segments of society.
15. Panah Gah: Shelter and food to the homeless and poor.
16. Health Cards: Insurance to 80 million Pakistanis to the tune of 720k Pakistani rupees.
17. Road to Makkah: Facilitating immigration to Hajj pilgrims from Pakistan airports.
18. Promotion of tourism.
19. Mohmand Dam inauguration.
20. Clean and green/Plantation drive.
Before getting victory in the last elections, PTI leader and the current PM of Pakistan Imran Khan had shared his vision with the nation. After outcasting other political alliances and getting the throne, the vision didn’t change. In such a short span of time, the PTI government has fulfilled a chunk of their promises and is working day and night for the betterment of the country.
It’s a huge setback for the opposing politicians because, except looting country assets, they didn’t do anything else in their governmental tenure. If the past governments were loyal to Pakistan and instead of filling their bank accounts, had they filled the national treasure, the country wouldn’t be facing such economic crisis currently.
Does Anti PTI brigade want to curse the author? The comments section is just below!