The latest trend in the world, Pokémon Go, has hit Pakistan with a bang! Since we are never behind in anything, how can we NOT take partake in something that was a crucial part of our childhood?
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality game. It makes you something you always wanted to be: a Pokémon trainer. However, since we’re in Pakistan and the scenario isn’t similar to what it is in the rest of the world, there are some steps to notice and precautions to be taken!
Here’s your guide on how to run Pokémon Go in Pakistan!
1. If you’re using an iPhone, you cannot download Pokémon Go through your local AppStore – you need to change regions
2. When you download Pokemon GO, choose a Charmander instead of a Bulbasaur as your starter Pokémon. You won’t regret it!
3. Since you’re going to get hooked to the game, you’ll need yourself a power-bank, one that keeps your phone charged at all times
4. Along with that, you’ll need a good 4G device like Zong or 4G on your phone
5. Be prepared because you’re going to be pissing off a lot of people by not replying to their texts or taking their calls
6. Watch out for ‘khullay gutter’ while you look for Pokemon. Don’t fall in one because Alamgir Bhai #FixIt is busy
7. Since we live in Pakistan, be very careful about your phone; a bike might be approaching behind you
8. Do NOT drive and look for Pokemon. This is more dangerous than driving and snapchatting
So if you’re going to Catch’em All, make sure you’re following all these steps to become the ‘very best, like no one ever was!’ Also, if you run out of Pokemon in your area, don’t look at others’ houses with your phone camera pointing towards them. That would be suicidal in our country. Happy catching!