You’ll be able to relate to these if you’ve been a victim of the Shahrah-e-Faisal or Saddar traffic;
1. It rains swearwords. Because what better way to let the frustration out?
2. The lane you’re in refuses to budge.
3. If you’re going home, your parents have called you 9877 times to ask you where you are…
4. Add to that the orchestra of horns and sirens around you; congratulations, you now have a blinding headache.
5. And the phone HAS to die, obviously
6. The radio will play the shittiest music after your phone’s battery is dead !
7. You hate yourself for not living nearby.
8. And sometimes when your car breaks down…
May God give us patience to deal with such trying times. Amen.