If you work for an advertisement agency, these are the things you’ll be able to relate to:
1. You can’t help but pick faults and analyse every ad you see, down to its last faults
2. Trying to understand your client’s specifications like…
Because they’re obviously always right.
3. And then watch them criticize your ideas even though they don’t know shit
Or hearing the dreaded “This has room for improvement”. Yes. Sure it does.
4. There’s no such thing as a 9-5
You’re basically working 30 hours a day.
5. Especially because any progress will only be made after your client approves it
Because you’ve been waiting for THAT long..
6. So you’ve just learnt to sleep in the office first chance you get
There’s no such thing as discomfort.
7. Getting things done on an urgent basis is no novelty to you
But you still bang your head against a wall everytime the “Get this done ASAP” message comes your way
It is not an easy life.