I have often seen women fretting over their weight, keeping a strict tab on their diet, and envying skinny girls all the time! Well, it’s high-time they take a chill pill and learn to embrace our curves! Your hips don’t lie, but they do keep bumping into things.
1. People Calling You “Thick”
We are not a seven-layer chocolate cake. That is all.
2. Getting To Your Seat In A Movie Theater
Trying to get out of your seat in a packed movie theater? Yeah, someone’s probably getting a face full of booty.
3. They Love To Eat
4. You Spend A Lot Of Time Wondering How To Dress Your Body
5. Growing Up, You Were Referred To As “Big Boned”
6. You: Can I Borrow That Lace Shirt Please?
Friend: Ohhh. (Pause.) That One Is Kind Of Small On Me So…
You can never borrow you friend’s clothes.
7. When You Run, You Jiggle So Much That You Almost Need A Seat Belt For Your Body.
But Who Cares, You’re Gorgeous The Way You Are!