If you’ve tried to correct people’s grammar only to be called a ‘grammar nazi’, on multiple occasions, these are the struggles you’ll know to be true:
1. You HAVE to dissect each and every sentence down to the last, most minute grammatical error
2. And when you’re writing your own essays, your OCD is on high alert
3. People automatically assume they can send you their essays for proofreading
4. You’ve been yelled at by friends because to them, it’s annoying af.
5. Your entire life has been dedicated to making people understand the difference between than and then, and your and you’re.
6. You try to not judge them when they make the they’re/their mistake, but it’s a Herculean effort, really.
7. But even though you’re made fun of, you take great pride in being a ‘grammar nazi’
Btw, it’s grammar and not grammer..