We are all aware that this past weekend the infamous DJ Diplo payed our capital city a visit, Diplo in Islamabad got major hype from all the media portals, magazines etc. It was an amazing event and was one of a kind in Pakistan our first rave ever !!!
Here are some of the exclusive reasons that Diplo came to Pakistan and loved every second Of it…
1. He Loved The Beauty That Surges Through Pakistan
2. The Pakistani Fans Made Him Want To Keep Coming Back
“I played a concert in the city in a beautiful amphitheater in a park for so many awesome kids that knew all the music. I couldn’t believe it…”
3. He Loved The Peoples Energy
“But tonight everyone danced and sang together and wished for a better future…”
4. How Can We Forget; He Loved The Pakistani Food And Of Course “Chai”
Lipton ho ya Danaaydar Diplo loved it, “I drank a lot of tea ate some amazing food”
5. He Was So Taken By Islamabad That He Wanted To Show It Off To The World
A photo posted by diplo (@diplo) on
6. Dilpo Couldn’t Get Enough Of That Pakistani Maal
“I smoked part of a hash brick that looked like it could kill a small elephant.”
7. Well Pakistanis Are Just Too Damn Fun
Chilling With Talal Qurashi And Adil Omar as well as his countless Pakistani fans No Wonder he did not want to leave!