What is your existence if you’re a Pakistani who doesn’t love spicy food? Seriously. Food isn’t enough to satiate our appetites- we need food that’s a a tad bit extra spicy so our taste buds can register it. Here are things you’ll be able to relate to if you love spicy food just as much a s a quintessential Pakistani should.
1. You’re warned against the dire consequences of what might happen if you don’t stop eating spicy food
2. The Peri Peri sauce is your constant companion
3. People stare at you when you go wild over masala or achaar
4. You avoid places that don’t offer you the correct amount of spice
5. You FEAR hospitals
6. If your mom decides to cook healthy for a change
Thank you, God for this blessing. The world would be a bitter (or bland?) place without spicy food.