From being a romantic, deeply in love young boy in The Notebook to the hot love teacher in Crazy, Stupid, Love – from gangster in Gangster Squad to Academy Award winner movie The Big Short, Ryan Gosling is one of the hottest actors present in the entertainment industry we could stare at forever.
Absolutely baby, absolutely. *siiiiigh*
On the 35th birthday of this sugar daddy (please excuse me as I lose my senses over this cutie), we have gathered 35 best moments of Ryan Gosling you need to see.
1. The Young Ryan Gosling Dancing His Way To Our Hearts
Look at him. Just look.at.him. Dancing in the middle of all these ladies and stealing the limelight. Here’s how he looked back then:
2. When He Played The Role Of A Young Boy, Crazy In Love in The Notebook
Ryan setting the bar high for our prince charming.
3. The Times He Told Us What We Needed To Hear In The Most *Sexy* Way
4. That Smile. Those Eyes.
5. Find Someone Who Looks At You The Way Noah Looks At Allie
6. When He Made That Cute, Annoying Face
7. Acing The Nerd Look
8. His Steamy Scenes
9. Steamy Scenes Part II
10. Steamy Scenes Part III
11. Pg18, Guys..Oh No..
12. When Ryan Won’t Eat His Cereal
13. The God Of “Hey Girl….”
14. Now Who Wouldn’t Want A Teacher Like Him?!?
Who wouldn’t be a naughty student in his class?
15. That Face Would Be Enough To Stop Me…..
16. Ugh, Smile. Ugh.
17. Take It Off. Take It Off. OMG.
I mean, would you just look at his body?
18. Would Any Girl Even Say ‘No’ To Him?
19. Those Cute Moves Winning Our Hearts
20. Creepy Stare Not So Creepy To Us
22. THOSE EYES. DREAMY EYES.
Doob jaye gay hum in nasheele ankho mae, Ryan Babu.
23. Slayin’ The Gangster Look
24. Racing Our Heartbeats As A Racer
25. Justice Done With The Blondie Look
26. The Mustache Tho
27. Chicken Piece Holding A Chicken Piece……
28. Slayin’ Shaved Hairstyle
29. Can Anyone Do Clean-Shave Better Than Him???
30.That Face Can Make Anyone Melt..
31. Ryan Owning The Hippie Style
32. Telling Us About Love In The Most Passionate Manner
33. Almost Missed His Beard Look
Why so irresistible, Ryan?