After 16/12 (APS Peshawar attacks), the air turned red and every Pakistani’s heart broke into a million pieces. We were then told by all the security institutions of Pakistan that an attack like this will never happen again. “Yahan naa aa sako ge tum” – as the song stated. On 20th January, 2016 – it was attack number 2. This time, Baacha Khan University in Charsadda.
They came for our youth again and they got away with it, again.
As responsible citizens of Pakistan, we have researched on which institutions have got threats in the past and that may be in line again. These institutes need their security to be uplifted and upgraded. So we don’t have another Peshawar or Charsadda on our hands. (Note: these names aren’t given by any official source).
1. Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
2. University of Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
3. Hazara University, Dhodial, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4. University Of Science And Technology, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
5. Cadet College, Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. Frontier Medical College, Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
7. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Punjab
8. Lahore University Of Management Sciences (LUMS), Punjab
9. Beaconhouse National University, Lahore, Punjab
10. Army Medical College, Rawalpindi, Punjab
11. Military College, Jhelum, Punjab
12. KN Academey, Karachi, Sindh
13. DOW Medical College, Karachi, Sindh
14. BUITEMS, Quetta, Baluchistan
15. Bolan Medical College, Quetta, Baluchistan
16. Alamdar Shaheed FC School, Sibbi, Baluchistan
17. University Of Baluchistan, Quetta, Baluchistan
Are there any other institutes that you know about, which have been threatened in the past or you think might be a target? Let us know.
Note: these names have not been provided by any official source, but our duty as responsible Pakistanis.