There you are, sitting there with those flabs wreaking havocs for you each and every moment that passes. You happen to be one of those people in a bandwagon of billions in the whole wide world that are trying to get rid of that stubborn fat on their bodies.
We appreciate that you have taken the leap and are being serious about your health. But losing weight is a dedicated period of life itself, consisting of dramatic moments. You all remember the time when you tried to lose weight. All those struggles and strict routines and of course the maddening temptations.
Let us find out what happens when desi people try to lose weight:
1. Browsing history flooded with weight loss searches
2. You set a motivational quote as your mobile wallpaper
3. You start off on a positive note, beat the temptations and beat yourself up to a healthy lifestyle, every single day
4. You join the gym and realize the horrors
5. You sit before Google home page and enter ridiculously insane weight loss techniques
6. Your little achievements call for a treat or in other words, you eat unhealthy again every time you’re happy about something
7. You take too many screenshots of 30-day weight loss challenges and the like
8. You always have that one friend who comforts you by the end of the day
9. You realize how much money spent on junk food is rather saved
10. You browse celebrity transformations for motivation
11. Your magical sense of measuring calories prompts up every time you bring food close to your mouth.
12. You eat junk food again and promise yourself to start all over the next day
14. You wish to kill all those classmates or coworkers who bring in donuts and cakes around you and you simply can’t stop your hand
15. You are annoyed by all the people around you, who have more concern than you ever will, about losing weight
How many of you can relate to it?
I’m sure you all have been through some of it. But keep up the good work guys, don’t give up!