It was a lovely day and then. Bam!! Deep down, you know that the annoying things people do, don’t really matter too much for spoiling your day. Some things are even harmless. But you still just can’t help it! You know they are not really the worst kinds of people – that title is reserved for murderers, terrorists, and Hitler, they are actually beyond the limits. When they pinch you with their uncontrollable annoying habits, you wish “ye dharti phat kyun na gai, ma isme sama jata”.
In no particular order, here we have some common annoying things Pakistani people love to do in public.
1. Men “Touching” Themselves While Gaping At Women
This is ACTUALLY the weirdest!
2. Picking Their Noses, Like Its Narnia And They’ll Find Treasure
I wish they could keep their most infuriating traits to themselves behind closed doors!
3. They Walk So Closely, That If You Stop You’re Bound To Be Chest-To-Back With The Person Behind You
And then they pass on a sly smile. *censor*
4. They Chew So Loudly, It’s Like They Want The Whole World To Know They’re Eating
They roll their eyes too when they eat like their teeth are connected with eyeballs!
5. Bargaining, Because 10 Rupay Kam Hone Se Woh Bohat Ameer Hojaenge
But the aunties keep saying, “Meri behen to itne me le ker he gae the, mujhe bhi itne me he do”
6. Swear On The Top Of Their Voices
With their laal laal lips!
7. Men Trying To Cop A Feel
8. Pee On The Side Of The Road
The real daredevils!
9. Beggars Getting Physically Attached To You And Follow You Halfway Through The Bazaar
And they hit the right target you with an easy dua, “Allah tujhe chaand sa dulha de”
10. Aunties And Their Overgrown Handbags, You’re Bound To Get Bruised
Oh beta! Lagi tou nahen?
11. Couples With Their PDA And R-Rated Conversations
These Jan and Janus are the centers of attention all the time. *giggles*
12. 7568340738 Waiters Attack You With Their Menus At The Same Time
They keep chanting. Tikka, Malai Boti, Zinger, Roll Paratha, Biryani or Baji Haleem bhi hai…
13. Aunties Rishta Hunting Cause What Better Place To Do It Than A Bazaar/Mall/Market Area
And ask for your complete bio-data and CV and ID Card
14. People Trying To Cut Lines Like It’s Their Baap Ka Haq
15. Spitting Saliva And Paan Ki Peek
Without being regretful of damaging the wall paint of Rs. 15,OOO with Rs. 15’s paan